9. Will emails be sent out for the leadership orientation?
Answer: Yes, you will receive correspondence from First 5 Riverside County.
10. How will I know the dates for the leadership orientation?
Answer: Invites will be sent out to all participants.
11. Is the Leadership Orientation in person?
Answer: All orientations will be virtual.
Information Sessions and Focus Groups
12. Can I get access to the QSRC Information Sessions presentation and the PowerPoint slides?
Answer: The Information Session PowerPoint will be posted on the QSRC Website https://qualitystartrc.org/
13. Please explain- The duties of the focus groups.
Answer: Focus groups were held to obtain feedback that will inform QSRC staff of the services being offered.
14. What is a focus group?
Answer: A focus group is a group interview involving a small number of demographically similar people or participants who have other common traits/experiences. Their reactions to specific researcher/evaluator-posed questions are studied.
Trainings and Incentives
15. Will Child 360 or another rating team come out to our homes or centers for the ERS or CLASS assessments to determine my rating and tier?
Answer: Private Center Base and Family Child Care providers are no longer required to be assessed, rated, or tiered.
16. Do you still offer the Jump Start Package to new providers?
Answer: Jump Start Packages are no longer available. New providers will have access to materials and supplies through professional development opportunities.
17. How do you sign up for the Passport to Success or Passport to Quality?
Answer: The Passport Professional Development is offered through Riverside County Office of Education. TA sessions will be offered through QSRC staff on how you can access these training opportunities through the RCOE website.
18. How can First 5 help an early learning provider publish a children’s book?
Answer: Please connect with the Navigator to support you to find resources to help you to publish a children’s book.